- Who are Heritage-gifts.co.uk?
- Heritage-gifts.co.uk is the online branch of Heritage in Stroud, a family owned and run business located in the heart of the Cotswolds in Englands West Country.We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with Heritage-gifts.co.uk as we aim to transfer the same principles of customer service and satisfaction from our shops to the internet.
- Where are you located?
- You can visit us at Heritage in Stroud, 22, George Street, Stroud, Glos, GL5 3DP.For full details on how to find us please view the contact us page.
- Can I see prices in different currencies?
- You can view our prices in Pounds, US Dollars or Euros by selecting from the currencies box. However although we update the dollar and euro exchange rates regularly please only use these prices as a guide. As a UK company we work in pounds sterling and any billing is also carried out with the UK pounds sterling price, this will then be converted by your credit card company to your own currency at their current exchange rate.
- Do your prices include tax?
- Our prices will include VAT @15% for all countries within the EC. Prior to logging on to our site you will view prices both including and exluding VAT. Once you have created your account and logged in you will just view the price you have to pay depending on your location. Customers within the EC will view the prices inclusive of VAT, customers from outside the EC will see the tax free prices. For further information please view the page What is VAT? .
- Will I have to pay customs/import duty?
- Most countries charge a duty on imported goods. For example US customs have a rate of between 6 to 9% of the value of the goods for china products, but it is not always charged. Our best advice is to contact your local customs authorities for the latest information.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Primarily we accept all major credit and debit cards, however should you wish to pay by another means, eg. personal cheque, bankers draft etc, then please contact us and we will try and arrange it.
- When will my credit card be charged?
- We will not charge anything to your card until the items you have ordered are ready for shipping.
- Are my credit/debit card details secure?
- Yes. We take our customers security very seriously. It is for this reason we have chosen to leave all the credit card handling in the safe hands of the HSBC bank. When you arrive at the checkout stage of our site you will be transferred to the HSBC secure payments page where they will collect your card details over their secure server and process the payment. HSBC will then inform us when the transaction is processed, meaning that at no stage will your card number be known to or stored by us.
- How about my personal details, are they safe with you?
- Although we have left the card processing to HSBC bank, we still need to collect your personal information, Name, e-mail address, billing and shipping address, etc. When entering this information you will do so via our secure server software (SSL) that encrypts all your personal information, preventing it from being accessed or read by any third party.
- What are your shipping charges?
- Please see our view our shipping and returns page for full details of shipping costs.
- How long will it take to deliver my order?
- Delivery times will vary depending on whether we have the items you order in stock. If the items are in stock we will usually process the order within a couple of days. However if the items are not in stock the delivery time is very much in the hands of our suppliers, of whom some are alot more efficient than others.If we are out of stock of an item that you order we will contact the suppliers first to get an estimated delivery time to us and then we will contact you to give you the opportunity to cancel your order if the delay is to long.Given the above and as an average guide to delivery times, most UK orders should be received within 10-14 days, and most overseas orders within 30 days.
- My order has arrived damaged, what should I do?
- This very rarely happens, but when it does we will replace or refund the goods. Please inform us of the breakages as immediately and also please retain any damaged pieces along with all the packaging as they need to be viewed by our insurers. For more information please view our Shipping and Returns page.
- Can you send me a catalogue?
- We are not able to produce a printed catalogue for our full stock range. Our catalogue is our website. Should you require an individual catalogue from one of suppliers we may be able to help you. Please contact us with details of your request and we will see what we can do.
- I am looking for a discontinued pattern, can you help me?
- We cannot help with discontinued patterns, all our stock is current designs. There are specialist web sites that deal with discontinued patterns who should be able to help you.
- I am looking for an item but you don't have it listed on your site, can you help?
- Yes, if the item is current. We will contact our suppliers and provide you with a quote and estimated delivery time.
- Do you sell seconds or rejects?
- Absolutley not, all our products are brand new and of first quality.